I will do targeted b2b LinkedIn lead generation and email list building

Feel free to Contact Me: I will do targeted b2b LinkedIn lead generation and email list building 


Contact Now: https://www.fiverr.com/share/84DWzr

Hello Dear!

 

I'm an Expert in B2B Lead Generation, Targeted Lead Generation, LinkedIn lead Generation, Web Research, and Data Entry Expert.


I can help you provide data or leads with your targeted businesses and companies in your preferred location/state through LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Internet Research.


I can offer you statistics or leads together with your focused commercial enterprise and groups in your selected location/nation through LinkedIn income navigator and Internet research.

 

I'm seeking out commercial enterprise leads or centered around leads

 

  • LinkedIn Sales Navigator
  • Crunchbase
  • ZoomInfo
  • Apollo io
  • Clear bit
  • Upload

 

My experience:

 

  • B2B lead generation
  • Targeted lead generation
  • Probability list building
  • Email list building
  • LinkedIn Lead Generation
  • Web research

 

I will provide you the data as follows (CSV / Excel / Google Sheet)

 

  1. Company / Business Name
  2. Website
  3. Address
  4. First Name (Contact Person)
  5. Last name
  6. Verified email
  7. Title/surname
  8. Location
  9. LinkedIn URL
  10. Employees

 

Why believe me?

 

  • 100% verified email
  • Have an experienced team for a big project
  • Message me before ordering.
  • Error-free collect

Message me before ordering.

Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will super fast promote your eBook, kindle book, amazon book my marketing network