I will super fast promote your eBook, kindle book, amazon book my marketing network

 Feel free to contact me Now:https://www.fiverr.com/share/6K8D3b

About Me

WELCOME TO MY GIG

Hello Dear,

I will promote the link to your book to a huge audience of readers from the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany, etc.


I am a professional digital market book e-book Kindle, hardcover, paperback, marketing expert, I know this job very well and I understand that I can do these jobs perfectly. I know exactly where and how to promote your book. I will distribute your book to your target audience. And the people to whom I will promote your book will be your real customers. I will do your book to reach millions through LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and marketing


Where And How I will sell?

By--


  1. I will sell your book ebook on famous social media platforms, Like as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, And different social media
  2. Email Marketing Strategy
  3. Facebook And Instagram Ad
  4. Google Adword Marketing
  5. Classified Ad Posting
  6. Backlink
  7. Blog network sharing


BENEFITS OF MY GIG


  • Organic Marketing
  • Effective And Targeted Advertising
  • Drive Huge natural Traffic on your Link to Boost sales
  • Increase your book-ebook sales
  • Ranking your ee-ebook on Amazon


If you need to recognize extra statistics About My Service Kindly sense l

Thanks for visiting my GIG

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog